Job Number: 21-08530
Job Number: 21-08530
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Scientist for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Clinical Flow Cytometry (CFC) team is seeking a contractor scientist to join our world-class team of flow cytometrists. In this laboratory based role, the selected scientist will support flow cytometry based biomarker assay development, optimization, validation and execution.
- The scientists must have strong backgrounds in multi-parameter flow cytometry.
- Running flow cytometry experiments in aid of assay development and validation, either autonomously or in support of senior members of the clinical flow cytometry team
- Data analysis of flow cytometry data generated in the lab
- Use of flow jo software will be the primary tool employed
- Daily optimization of and routine maintenance of cytometers
- Accurate record keeping of experiments and procedures
- Interacting with team members to understand the needs of individual assays
- Other tasks will be required to support the team as a whole.
- Minimum Requirements:
- BS in biology or related field
- 1+ years of flow cytometry experience
- Must understand flow cytometry data analysis.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team in a high pressure environment is a must
- Must have a quick learning skill
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent organization and record keeping skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Understanding of validation principles for flow cytometry assays for clinical assays
- Previous Industry experience is a plus
- Experience with Client and Cytek cytometers is a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.