Job Number: 21-05253
Job Number: 21-05253
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Scientist for our client in San Diego, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Develop and implement cell-based assays to support target identification, validation, and drug development
- Characterization of MOA, exploration of potential resistance/synthetic lethality mechanisms and generation of patient selection hypothesis
- Design and develop high-throughput screen to uncover Client substrates for targeted protein degradation
- Analyze and present data in an organized and timely manner
- PhD degree with 0-3 years' experience in Molecular and Cell Biology, preferably in oncology and/or protein homeostasis, or M.S. degree with a minimum of 4 years, BSc with a minimum of 6 years of experience in developing cell-based assays in biopharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge and extensive experience in cancer research with strong training in molecular and cell biology
- Previous hands-on experience in various cell-based assays including, but not limited to, cloning, viral transduction, proliferation, apoptosis, cell cycle analysis, ELISA, Western blotting, FACS, and quantitative PCR
- Proficiency in scientific data analysis programs including FlowJo, Microsoft Excel, GraphPad Prism
- Experience in high-throughput screen, automation and bioinformatic analysis on a wide array of molecular profiling platforms
- Capability to deliver high quality data in an organized and timely manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment, flexibility and interest in learning new techniques and skills in accordance with the research program needs
- Effective communication and excellent presentation skills in internal meetings and external settings
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.