JobDiva # 20-09012
JobDiva # 20-09012
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Scientist for our client in Redwood City, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design, development of bioanalytical assays and subsequent sample analysis of study samples for discovery biologics portfolio.
- Execute bioanalytical assays using platforms such as Gyrolab, MSD, ELISA etc. to support pharmacokinetic (PK) studies of large molecule projects.
- Independently perform complex experiments with strong attention to detail and documentation.
- Excellent written and oral skills are necessary.
- BS or MS degree with 5+ years or PhD with 0-2 years of relevant academic/research and/or industry experience. Degree in a relevant scientific discipline (biology, immunology, biochemistry, chemistry, cell biology etc.)
- Proven technical expertise in developing manual and/or automated immunochemistry assays such as ELISA, ECL (MSD), Luminex, or Gyrolab.
- Strong knowledge of immunoassay/LBA method development
- Experience in biological sample handling (blood, tissues) from in vivo/animal studies.
- Experience in developing LBA methods for a wide variety of biologics: antibodies, fusion proteins and antibody-drug conjugates.
- Experience and/or understanding of complementary bioanalytical techniques such as mass spectrometry (LC-MS) etc.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.