Job Number: 20-06150
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Scientist for our client in Redwood City, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Use molecular biology approaches such as RT-PCR and PCR to recover transcripts and amplicons of interest, in high throughput automated environment.
- Follow current NGS protocols, prepare DNA samples and run NGS machines as necessary.
- Upload, QC and Analyze NGS data and communicate results to appropriate stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral skills are necessary.
- Accomplish goals under project time lines.
- Previous experience operating illumina miseq devices is required.
- Demonstrated experience in molecular biology techniques especially RT-PCR and PCR is required.
- Knowledge of antibody sequence analysis and manipulation is preferred.
- Ability to handle large number of delicate samples simultaneously is required.
- Past experience with automation is desirable.
- Good work ethics and being self-motivated are essential.
- Excellent communication and time management skills are required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.