Job Number: 19-06091
Job Number: 19-06091
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Research Scientist for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for conducting, analyzing, and reporting experiments to drive scientific discovery forward with assay implementation in support of clinical research programs
- Isolation and characterization of immune cell subsets particularly from blood, tissues, and tumors
- Emphasis will be placed on designing, developing, and performing robust ex vivo phenotyping flow cytometry assays
- Cellular assays as well as the purification and flow cytometry characterization of cell pellets
- BS in biological sciences with a minimum of 2 - 4 years of laboratory experience in immunology or tumor immunology; MS including at least 1 - 2 years of research laboratory experience; or PhD with applicable experiences during graduate school training
- Hands-on experience in multi-color flow cytometry (8-color) required. (This includes all aspects of flow cytometry experiments including panel design, performing staining experiments of at least 8 colors, FACS machine usage, and data analysis (e.g. FlowJo)). Experience using Client FACS Diva software
- Expertise in cell isolation from whole blood or tissues (human or animal models) as well as tumors
- Experiences with primary cell culture techniques and cellular assays such as proliferation, cytokine production, Luminex, ELISPOT, and ELISA
- ability to work independently and as part of a larger team. Therefore, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Sta Juana
Chris Sta Juana | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary