Research Scientist (Molecular Biology)
Job Number: 19-03746
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Scientist for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The research scientist will participate on a cross functional team involved in molecular analytics supporting cell lines used for the clinical and commercial manufacture of therapeutic antibodies and fusion proteins.
- Primary duties will be to provide molecular analytical support for biologics in development and manufacturing.
- Will be responsible for generating and analyzing the data characterizing the integrity, integration number, copy number, transcript quality and variants arising from the expression cassette used to generate cell lines of interest.
- This role is expected to work collaboratively across multiple functional groups.
- Will have a strong molecular biology background as they are expected to continuously identify ways to improve processes/outcomes and trouble shoot problems as they arise.
- This is a fast paced environment requiring good time management and lab notebook documenting skills.
- Writes technical documents on experiments performed.
- Has a MS with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Must have strong molecular biology skills particularly in DNA and RNA isolation, Southern and Northern blot, qPCR, cDNA generation, and primer design.
- Proficient in a variety of protein bioanalytical techniques, including N-glycan characterization, iCIEF, size exclusion on HPLC and UPLC, capillary electrophoresis, and ELISA
- Helps in experimental design, collects and interprets data.
- Help in validation of assays to adhere to ICH and regulatory guidelines.
- Able to maintain multiple projects in parallel with minimal supervision.
- The scientist must keep excellent documentation.
- Must be able to follow and adhere to established methods and laboratory safety regulations.
- Will be an independent individual contributor; demonstrate good communication skills and proven ability to work with others.
- Hands-on lab work in a flexible, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment is essential.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary