Job Number: 21-14454
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design, optimize, and execute analytical methods for characterizing genome modifications in engineered T cells.
- Support qualification, analyst training, and transfer of analytical methods.
- Prepare and manage critical reagent inventory.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to support the development of gene-engineered T cell therapeutic platforms.
- Collaborate with others to handle day to day operation of the laboratory to ensure smooth operation.
- Timely and thorough documentation and completion of electronic laboratory notebooks.
- Presentation of experimental findings/results following study completion in internal or external meetings.
- Author reports detailing experimental work and summarizing results.
- RA: B.S. in Molecular Biology or other related biological science disciplines with 0-2 years of relevant experience
- SRA: B.S. in Molecular Biology or other related biological science disciplines with 2+ years of relevant experience M.S. degree in immunology or related field with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Skillful with molecular biology techniques (construct design and cloning, primer/probe design, qPCR, RT-PCR).
- Ability to carefully follow existing methods and SOPs and ability to design experiments of higher complexity.
- Proven ability to work in a high-paced team environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize work on multiple projects.
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and desire for learning and growth within a collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand scientific literature
- Perform simple statistical data analysis where applicable and experience with data visualization software (JMP, Prism)
- Working knowledge of electronic laboratory notebook software and DNA analysis software for primer/probe design.
- SRA: Background in CRISPR-technology (e.g., Cas9)
- SRA: Knowledge and experience with next generation sequence (NGS) sample preparation and/or bioinformatical tools for data analysis.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.