Job Number: 21-13322
Job Number: 21-13322
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will be a mixture of on site and remote work.
- Research Associate – Raw Material Performance Testing
- The Raw Material Testing group is seeking an enthusiastic Research Associate to act on development and execution of critical raw material performance testing protocols in support of engineered T-cell programs, commercial and clinical manufacturing.
- This role will require to deliver high quality cell culture work and timely output in a cellular therapeutic GMP laboratory environment.
- Performs routine cell culture experiments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Assists in design and creation of material testing plans, identifying critical process parameter and handling troubleshooting
- Performs data analysis in order to establish criticality for processes, presents study data and results in team meetings
- Author timely reports detailing experimental work and summarizing results, maintaining electronic laboratory notebooks
- Assists with the revision and creation of process documents, such as SOPs and electronic work instructions
- Collaborate with others to handle day to day operation of the laboratory to ensure smooth operation.
- Maintains laboratory space to comply with regulatory requirements and safe work environment
- Works in teams and has continual interaction with internal as well as external teams throughout the production process in order to exchange information regarding the run(s) in process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Bioengineering, Cellular Biology or related field and 0-2 years industry experience
- Experience with aseptic processing of mammalian or primary cell culture in biological safety cabinet
- Excellent documentation and data management skills
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet and web-based applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and on a team in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize work across multiple projects
- Must be able to work flexible hours including some weekend work.
- Experience scientific writing and executing process development experimental plans and technical reports
- Experience with JMP or R for statistical analysis, experimental design, and presentation of experimental results
- Experience working in, or exposure to, GMP setting, especially using Good Documentation Practices
- B.S. in Chemical/Biological Engineering, Immunology, Biology or relevant scientific discipline with 0-2 years of biotechnology or cell therapy industry experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.