Job Number: 21-07847
Job Number: 21-07847
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support master batch record review ahead of plasmid manufacturing campaigns at CMOs as the technical SME
- Support executed batch records review when CMO service level requires
- Conduct historical review of plasmid processes and performance data from CMOs to identify areas for process improvement
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Biology, Biochemistry, or related fields with 0-2 years' experience from either industry or academic research lab
- Understanding of molecular biology techniques: PCR, E. coli culture, gel based nucleic acid and recombinant protein characterization methods (agarose gel electrophoresis, SDS PAGE)
- Self-motivated with strong organization skills to work with multiple work streams
- Great attention to detail and demonstrated work accountability in school, research, internship, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to seek information through literature search
- Experience engaging with commercial suppliers to seek information on raw materials, lab equipment, etc.
- Experience in supporting GMP product manufacturing
- Hands-on experience with molecular biology lab techniques: PCR, E. coli culture, gel based nucleic acid and recombinant protein characterization methods (agarose gel electrophoresis, SDS PAGE), and understanding of additional characterization methods: Sanger sequencing, qPCR, ELISA, LAL
- Working knowledge of reactor fermentation, chromatography, UF/DF
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.