Job Number: 21-05906
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design and Develop analytical methods for characterizing on-target and off-target genome modifications in engineered T cells.
- Qualify, transfer, validate related analytical methods including training of additional operators
- Design and execute experiments as needed including sample testing
- Collaborate with others to handle day to day operation of the laboratory to ensure smooth operation.
- Maintain accurate and detailed laboratory notebook and author technical and regulatory documents.
- Present experimental data in internal or external meetings.
- B.S. in Molecular Biology or other related biological science disciplines with experience in molecular biology-related studies, or MS in molecular biology or related fields.
- Skillful with molecular biology techniques (construct design and cloning, primer/probe design, qPCR, RT-PCR) and cell manipulation (transfection and transduction).
- Ability to carefully follow existing methods and SOPs and ability to design experiments of higher complexity.
- Ability to generate meticulous experimental record, study report, SOP, and other documents.
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability, and integrity.
- Strong time management skills with the capacity to prioritize work from multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of electronic laboratory notebook software and DNA analysis software for primer/probe design
- Experience with droplet digital PCR (ddPCR)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.