Job Number: 21-04621
Job Number: 21-04621
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in San Francisco, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Conduct experimental work independently, with accurate, detailed record-keeping
- Prepare and discuss scientific data in a clear, concise and accurate manner
- Be flexible in case of changing priorities
- Set up and utilize a wide range of in vitro oncology models
- Execute experiments to characterize effects of small molecule inhibitors
- Be able to identify scientific and technical problems and suggest potential solutions
- Have Conduct experimental work independently, with accurate, detailed record-keeping
- Have effective oral and written communication
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Expertise in mammalian cell culture. Proficient in cell and molecular
- Expertise in mammalian cell culture. Proficient in cell and molecular techniques including DNA/RNA/protein preparation and analyses (RT-PCR, Western blot, etc.)
- Core cell biology skills including cell-based assays to evaluate cell growth and death
- Cell-based high throughput assays, flow cytometry, siRNA, shRNA, CRISPR etc.
- Microscopy, immunoprecipitation
- Cell migration assays, Quantigene assays, ELISA etc.
- Immunofluorescence techniques
- Knowledge of oncology and/or immunology
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status