Job Number: 21-02641
Job Number: 21-02641
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The individual hired for this role will contribute to the development and implementation of a broad range of tumor models to support the preclinical development of Client immunotherapies.
- The role will entail assisting with mouse tumor biology models by performing health checks, dosing, sample collection, and data entry.
- The candidate will work closely with members of the In Vivo Pharmacology team as well as independently.
- The role will provide opportunities for the candidate to actively participate in the team’s study planning and in scientific discussions related to tumor modeling projects.
- There will also be opportunities to train in more advanced in vivo procedures and immunological assays.
- B.S. or B.A. with at least 2 years of experience in animal care / husbandry
- Proficiency in the monitoring and care of mouse models of disease (i.e. cancer or autoimmunity models)
- Extensive experience in mouse dosing techniques, including oral gavage, and intraperitoneal and subcutaneous injection
- Experience with mouse blood and tissue collection
- Excellent record-keeping skills and experience with data entry and data management
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.