Job Number: 21-02610
Job Number: 21-02610
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position performs routine testing in a dynamic and busy analytical lab.
- Must be able to work in a team environment while also taking initiative with personal projects
- Understands basic concepts and objectives of experimental design
- Knowledge and application of flow cytometry, serology, and cell culture are preferred
- Regular communication of results to supervisor or team leader
- Requires Bachelor's Degree; between 0-3 years experience.
- BS in a molecular biology, microbiology, cell biology, or similar scientific discipline
- 0-3 years of relevant lab experience
- Demonstrated experience with aseptic technique and BSL 1 and BSL 2 conditions.
- Ability to work in a self-driven, fast-paced team environment and prioritize work from multiple projects within a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong record keeping and electronic notebook maintenance skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant skills and experience include: aseptic technique, tissue culture, multiplexed cell-based assays (ELISA, Luminex, MSD), multiparameter Flow cytometry, and Molecular Assays (qPCR).
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.