Job Number: 20-09989
Job Number: 20-09989
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Research Associate (RA), Health Economics & Outcomes Research (HEOR) to join our DMD gene therapy (GTx) team within Patient & Health Impact (PHI).
- The RA will support the HEOR activities bulleted below.
- Conduct literature reviews to understand burden of illness and estimate prevalence & incidence of DMD to inform study design & cross-functional decision-making
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of comprehensive global tools such as dossiers (Global Value Dossiers and AMCP dossiers), health economic models, etc. to support optimal pricing and market access
- Assist in the planning and conduct of HEOR studies (including real world evidence studies) to characterize burden of disease to support the unmet medical needs or to address gaps in clinical and economic value
- Facilitate the generation of publications to communicate study findings in scientific channels in alignment of product publication strategy
- Represent PHI at clinical trial team meetings and disseminate key information to HEOR colleagues
- Prepare reports and presentations to communicate strategic plans, study findings, project deliverables, and general updates to internal and external audiences
- Provide support across products and team members in the PHI RD business unit, as well as cross-functional (Medical, Commercial, Patient Advocacy) support and communication as necessary
- Manages relationships/coordinates activities such as advisory panels and best practice sharing with users of the program.
- Execute and manage projects with external collaborators/vendors to ensure timely completion and quality of deliverables as well as budget/legal and client SOP compliance
- Support management of allocated project budgets to align with priorities and spend forecasts, including tracking invoices and updating internal budget systems
- Works with project teams to manage the day-to-day activities of studies.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.