Job Number: 20-06273
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The successful candidate will be part of a team of scientists and technicians focused on manufacturing, testing and managing mammalian and microbial cGMP cell banks for the manufacture of vaccines, cell and gene therapy and protein Biotherapeutics.
- The incumbent will perform cell culture and cryopreservation activities required for cGMP cell bank manufacturing, as well as support storage and shipping activities.
- They will also support activities in the GMP warehouse and cell bank raw material management as needed.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.