Job Number: 19-03587
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in Cambridge, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Includes performing assays including but not limited to: ELISA and bio-Layer Interferometry (Octet).
- Will also be responsible for management of sample inventory.
- Additional responsibilities may include analytical characterization of antibodies by methods such as size exclusion chromatography and SDS-PAGE.
- Responsibilities will include presentation of data at team meetings, so the candidate will be expected to have excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience with protein-based assays and standard techniques in molecular biology and tissue culture is highly preferred (1-2 years).
- Experience with laboratory automation, including liquid handlers.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.