Job Number: 19-02525
Job Number: 19-02525
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Research Associate for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
This is a esearch associate position in the Patient and Health Impact (PHI), Health Outcomes Research (HEOR) team supporting the Hospital Business Unit (HBU). The RA will help develop and execute the Global Product Strategy alongside their sponsor and the cross-functional Asset Team(s). The RA will support one or more health outcomes projects that are aligned with the product strategy and value proposition.
- Provide support to develop and execute the Global Outcomes Research Product Strategy to support and communicate the value propositions of treatments
- Assess and interpret relevant literature to communicate key findings and/or gaps to internal stakeholders
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of comprehensive global tools such as dossiers (Global Value Dossiers and AMCP dossiers), health economic models, etc. to support optimal pricing and market access
- Assist in the planning and conduct of HEOR studies (including real world evidence studies) to characterize burden of disease to support the unmet medical needs or to address gaps in clinical and economic value
- Facilitate the generation of publications to communicate study findings in scientific channels in alignment of product publication strategy
- Prepare reports and presentations to communicate strategic plans, study findings, project deliverables, and general updates
- Execute and manage projects with external collaborators/vendors to ensure timely completion and quality of deliverables as well as budget/legal and SOP compliance
- Provide support across products and team members in the PHI HBU, as well as cross-functional (Medical, Commercial, Corporate Affairs) support and communication as necessary
- Support management of allocated project budgets to align with priorities and spend forecasts, including tracking invoices and updating internal budget systems
- A masters or PhD degree is required in one of the following: epidemiology, health services research, public health, health economics, or equivalent graduate degree.
- Basic competence with methodological approaches and tools in health services research is required, e.g., literature review, clinical data interpretation and claim data analysis
- 1-2 years of relevant post-graduate professional experience desired for MSc students
- Knowledge of data science and/or health economic methodologies desirable
- Knowledge of international health systems, health technology assessment and pharmaceutical economics preferable
- Experience with using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills required
- Ability to manage multiple projects involving complex processes, significant budget, competing deadlines and rapidly shifting priorities in a compliant manner
- Ability to operate effectively a fast-paced, a matrix environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested you may contact:
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary