Job Number: 21-14724
Job Number: 21-14724
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Report Developer for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Designs, develops, tests and maintains programming logic to create web-based, analytical reports from various data sources in the form of graphs, tables, charts, lists or spreadsheets using automated or business intelligence reporting solutions.
- Oversees system testing as well as user acceptance testing support
- Works with cross-functional teams to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs
- Translate business requirements into specifications used to implement the required reports thus providing access to relevant information
- Develops, validates and executes complex queries, develops complex reports and performs complex data analysis that answers business questions for internal customers; interprets results, and makes recommendations to business areas based on findings.
- Responsible for project commitments to quality and on-time deliverables.
- Troubleshoots technical details and reporting issues.
- Presents analysis and reports to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and critical thinking ability.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple assignments concurrently
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND Three years of directly-related supervisory/management experience OR Five years of directly-related supervisory/management experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Eight or more years of demonstrated experience using the following technologies: Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle OBIEE, and Microsoft Power BI
- Eight or more years of work experience creation/modification of views, queries and stored procedures as well as knowledge of table structures and relational databases such as Oracle (highly preferred).
- Ability to interact with clients on project deliverables, technical discussions, time estimates, and overall technical and strategic directions.
- Ability and desire to learn and apply new and tools, technologies and methodologies.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret child welfare data.
- Ability to interpret data and effectively present highly sophisticated analysis and findings.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in building, tuning and deploying new reports and portals.
- Strong SQL writing and comprehension is required
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.