Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Relationship Manager for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of commercial relationships which require financial services and products to meet their needs. As the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client, you will be accountable for relationship selectivity and acquisition, deepening existing relationships through cross-selling and driving relationship profitability and satisfaction. This position will report to the Market Executive.
- Develop credibility and demonstrate the ability to dialogue with a variety of client contacts including business owners, CEOs, CFOs, and Treasurers, regarding topics such as the client industry, capital structures, and general business issues
- Understand their clients business, serve as an advocate for the relationship within the bank, and act as a trusted advisor for their relationships
- Develop the overall relationship strategy through a thorough analysis of risks, opportunities, and impacts to the bank, and be responsible for leading and coordinating client team members in the execution of the Client Management Process and the delivery of solutions to clients
- Lead the relationship team and partners with credit, treasury, and other BofAML product partners to ensure quality assessment of the relationship and prospect needs and integrated design and execution of financial solutions
- Consistently network in the community and with centers of influence
- 5-10+ years of Commercial Lending, Business Development, Commercial Credit and Portfolio Management experience in the business banking or middle market sector
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships
- Experience with managing an extensive portfolio of commercial clients with annual revenues of $10-$50 million
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Self-motivated attitude with proven sales skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated team leadership ability
- Team-player skills and ability to organize, facilitate, lead, and negotiate with a team of bank associates to solve client issues
- Strong credit skills and business development experience within Westchester, NY
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis
- Ability to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and the industry trends
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, or Economics, preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status