Relationship Manager/Business Development Commercial Banking
|Reference # :||16-09849||Title :||Relationship Manager/Business Development Commercial Banking|
|Location :||dallas, TX|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||11/10/2016|
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Relationship/Business Development Manager for one of our commercial banking clients. This position will be located in Dallas, Texas. We are looking for someone with 10+ years' experience within commercial banking specifically in the Auto Franchise Dealership industry experience.
Build a pipeline of new business opportunities with both new and existing customers.
Responsible for sales goals (loan, deposit and Treasury fee income goals) and other KPIs.
Frequent and quality communication and meetings with clients
Possess detailed knowledge of the client's business, including most recent operating changes, trends, forecasts, growth strategy and SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats).
Develop relationships with the client's business professional partners, including attorneys, accountants and various other business advisors.
Responsible for bank cross-sales and bank partner introductions.
Collect initial financial information and conduct a high-level review of the prospect's financial profile.
The RM will help gather information from the prospect for underwriting will collaborate with the PM on the deal structure, and will review the Credit package and provide feedback to the PM / analyst. Credit structure decisions remain the ultimate responsibility of the RM and Team Leader with input from the PM.
· An undergraduate degree. Focal areas of finance, economics, or accounting preferred.
· CPA or MBA or equivalent experience in finance, accounting and business law.
· 12-16 years of relevant experience in negotiating and structuring financial transactions specifically in the auto dealership franchising industry
· Minimum of 12 years in financial services industry experience in a corporate lending environment developing business.
· Formal credit training and prior lending authority.
· Relevant Business Services Sector experience is highly desired.
· Credit analysis experience/ understanding.
· Excellent knowledge of the organizational lending and portfolio management policies and objectives.
· Excellent knowledge of the banks financial solution products and services.
· Expert knowledge in one or more areas as recognized by clients and peers.
· Has additional years of experience and tenure to investment/ portfolio colleagues within the same business.