Job Number: 20-04019
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Regulatory Strategist for our client in Madison, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Provide regulatory input to a range of dietary supplement projects under development
- Create and review labeling, review artwork for dietary supplements
- Review promotional material and websites
- Ensuring regulatory documents are prepared accurately and on-time
- Maintaining metrics and label trackers
- Basic qualifications: Team player, attention to detail. 3+ years’ experience in food, dietary supplements regulatory affairs is preferred.
- Must have Dietary supplement experience:
- Dietary supplement labeling
- Nutritionist / nutrition background to have exposure of the dietary supplements
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.