Regulatory Reporting Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The Regulatory Reporting Manager is responsible for the preparation, review and submission of monthly and quarterly FR Y-14Q and 14M Schedules. This is a highly visible position within the FR Y-14 M/Q Reporting Team. The role includes acquisition of large volumes of data, data validation through edit checks review and analysis, participation in the production of Business Review Packages, and liaising with other Regulatory Reporting colleagues to review trends and variances and provide explanations linked to key business drivers.
- Job responsibilities include enhanced analytics to effectively challenge the accuracy of data and reporting results
- Responsible for reporting production activities related to the FR Y-14Q and 14M schedules, including data acquisition and validation, compliance with reporting instructions, review and analysis, and alignment with other external regulatory reporting disclosures.
- Will drive process improvements to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency by identifying opportunities for automation and to embed controls within the production framework.
- Expected to effectively challenge how data is reported in the schedules through analysis and explain how key business drivers impact period over period variances.
- Interface with other regulatory reporting groups to develop standard data sources and to drive a consistency with variance analysis.
- Production of FR Y-14Q/M schedules and adherence with tight reporting deadlines.
- Implement target state operating model, including standard data sources for all reporting processes using securities data.
- Liaise with reporting subject matter experts within regulatory reporting to drive centralized processes for reporting.
- Prepare and present business review packages, including governance processes that ensure the accuracy, completeness and as well as variance analyses that explain fluctuations in terms of business events.
- Participate on regulatory examinations and internal audit reviews.
- Serve as a key point of contact for strategic initiatives involving FR Y-14Q/M
- Manages teams that are responsible for performing data management, complex analysis and modeling that maximizes profits and asset growth and minimizes credit and operating losses and other risk exposures. Their team would provide data / IM, analytical support on various product strategies to ensure company goals are met.
- Coordinates the production of databases, performance reports for senior mgt.
- Manages the review and analysis of trends in current population distributions and recommends strategies
- Directs the development of more complex databases, program models to extract data and use databases to provide statistical and financial modeling.
- Oversees the data design, analysis of portfolio trends, concerning credit score cutoffs, loss trends, portfolio dynamics, and bureau scoring criteria.
- Integrates the analysis team with other corporate units to insure alignment of analysis with business strategies and objectives.
- Responsible for hiring and training Risk Analysis Specialist and Risk Analysis Analyst.
Interested in applying?
- Master's degree or large data experience (preferred)
- Programming experience like SQL, SAS (preferred)
- 7+ years' experience
- In-depth understanding of financial and banking products including GAAP and regulatory reporting principles.
- 5+ years of relevant finance experience in a large corporate environment
- 2-6 years of experience in US Regulatory Reporting, Internal/External Audit, SOX Compliance, Financial Analysis
- Organizationally savvy; can work across organizational lines to gain consensus and buy-in from stakeholders
- Able to build and leverage existing relationships to influence outcomes and drive decisions
- Execution-oriented; with ability to quickly organize work and execute with speed
- Able to manage multiple threads of work and balance/decision competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong team engagement skills Unquestionable business and personal integrity and values congruent with those of the organization.
- CPA (preferred)
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.