Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Regulatory Controller for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsibilities will include assisting with the development and execution of structures related to both domestic and foreign tax, accounting and banking regulations
- The execution of the structures includes drafting approval papers, obtaining internal sign-offs and completing all necessary legal documentation
- Driving the simplification of the Client's legal entity structure
- This role will include exposure to a number of Client's businesses and infrastructure groups
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in a finance or legal related field
- Knowledge of some corporate tax and legal concepts as well as finance
- Ability to work independently and escalate issues as necessary
- Maintain organization and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to be able to positively influence global stakeholders
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Elland at 201-283-9624 or send your resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary