Job Number: 21-04611
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Registrations Assistant for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the world's largest reinsurance firms, providing Property & Casualty, Life and Health Insurance to its clients. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manage a high volume of outgoing calls to various Department of Insurance across the US.
- To understand the registration process for filing application to issue Commercial Auto Form E Liability certificate.
- Inform manager of the process.
- Some working knowledge of Commercial insurance for Heavy Trucking and personal quality of tenacity.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Navarro | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.