JobDiva # 21-00090
JobDiva # 21-00090
Eclaro is currently recruiting for one of the nation’s largest retail chains. Eclaro is looking for a Registered Nurse for our client in Anchorage, AK.
The chain operates nationwide providing specialty, retail and wholesale pharmacy services. They are also a provider of health, beauty and retail services. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A Registered Nurse is a licensed professional who provides direct and indirect patient care services under a the pharmacist's independent authority to administer COVID-19 vaccinations and in accordance with the policies and procedures of client, the state's professional standards, and regulatory entities.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for assessment and administration of COVID-19 vaccinations of all patients assigned to him/her, under the discretion of a Registered Pharmacist with Independent Authority to administer COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Demonstrates competency in patient care standards required for safe delivery of COVID-19 Immunizations
- Will be competent in the assessment of patients via screening for COVID-19 immunizationscomplete and accurate clinical documentation
- Manages time effectively and demonstrates basic leadership qualities in order to deliver and manage appropriate patient care
- Coordinates with client liaisons to arrive at the appropriate site for administration COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Documents service provided in an acceptable time frame during or immediately after care is provided, leveraging the Vaccine Administration Record (VAR).
- Communicates changes in patient status to appropriate members of the staff to facilitate prompt attention to patient needs.
- Maximizes work efficiency through the use of computers and other technologies. Effectively uses available technology to communicate with client liaisons.
- Effectively coordinates with client liaisons during COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
- Participates in on-call responsibilities as assigned
- Effectively communicates with agency staff, client liaisons, Long-Term Care Facility staff, patients, and family
- Under the direction of the patient's consent, safely administers COVID-19 vaccine provided in a manner consistent with established standards of practice and policy.
- Prepares and submits documentation outlining services rendered within the required time frame.
- Promptly communicates with patient's physician and supervisor regarding problems, change in status, need for other team involvement, and goal attainment.
- Thoroughly reports patients care needs, progress and goals when transferring care to an alternate nurse.
- Participates in multidisciplinary team conferences
- Maintains Confidentiality of patient and proprietary information
- Observe legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary Option Care information.
- Speaks knowledgeably about the scope of services that are available through Option Care
- Participates and attends required in services.
- Obtains all educational requirements necessary to maintain professional license and has an active license in the state they are practicing.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with valid license in state(s) of practice.
- Valid and current driver's license and evidence of automobile insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum two years of experience providing specialty nursing care, such as infusion therapy, maternal-child health, disease state management, pediatrics, etc. In addition, at least three months experience working in Home Health. Self-directed with excellent time management skills and able to work independently.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work with others and communicate effectively (verbal and oral) with team members, patients, caregivers, physicians and referral sources.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Ability to get to the job site
If interested, you may contact:
Adrian Miranda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.