Job Number: 19-07235
Job Number: 19-07235
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Recruiter for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Embody client culture by being Nimble and producing Fantastic Results through a Personal experience with internal and external stakeholders and promoting our Talent and Employer Brand:
- Work closely with Sourcers, other Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand requirements of the business, your assigned roles and how they fit into the organization
- Screen resumes and conduct candidate screening interviews and present qualified candidates to Hiring Manager for further consideration as appropriate
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Leaders to keep them informed and engaged with the progression of the sourcing and outreach campaigns
- Establish and maintain strong candidate relationships and ensure positive representation of brand and reputation by educating candidates on the opportunity, culture and why client is an employer of choice
- Maintain the integrity of all talent management systems (i.e. Candidate Relationship Management System, Applicant Tracking System and other Talent Systems)
- Proven work experience as a Talent Advisor or Consultant in a Recruiting capacity
- Familiarity with HR databases, Candidate Relationship Management Systems (CRM), and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Experience utilizing the latest sourcing tools and methods (Internet search, Chrome and browser extensions, Social Media, LinkedIn etc.)
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging talent-focused business problems
- 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience
- Search Firm or Corporate Recruiting Experience in the insurance brokerage industry
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Rita Dennis | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.