Job Number: 19-02511
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Recruiter for our client in New Haven, CT.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for ensuring clinical trials are conducted in accordance with scientific, medical, and ethical principles, and within regulatory requirements/guidelines.
- Responsible for volunteer safety & accurate interpretation and execution of research protocols including multiple study activities such as: nursing assessments of physiologic response to drug administration; basic nursing care & emergency interventions, collection and electronic and/or written documentation of data.
- Assist in the design as it relates to feasibility, implementation, and reporting of clinical trials.
- Recruitment of specialized patient populations will be a focus of this position.
- Preference: Ability to speak/understand Japanese (ideally someone fluent); this is the preference but willing to consider if not
- Mandatory: background/experience in clinical/medical setting *prefer RN or LPN *
- Strongly Preferred: previous Research experience
- Strongly Preferred: previous clinical trials experience
- Superior written and verbal skills are essential; including the ability to communicate in easily understandable language complicated research principles.
- Years of Experience are preferred as 3 or more.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary