Job Number: 19-04544
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Recruiter II for our client in Peapack, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support full-life cycle recruitment needs across Worldwide Research Development including sourcing, selection and offer development, ensuring that every stage, from the initial staff requisition to final appointment, is carried out in accordance with global operating procedures and in adherence to best practice principles.
- Develop a detailed understanding and of each research area and its organization providing best practices recruitment support; become a credible and trusted talent advisor to the client
- Creatively source active and passive high quality talent; develop creative sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions including direct sourcing and internet recruitment, leveraging Pharmaceutical and industry networks; continue to build a talent pipeline across the client
- Evaluate candidate skills and experiences to match core competencies with key hiring requirements; assess motivational and culture fit; provide constructive and thoughtful feedback to Hiring Managers for internal and external candidate reviews and recommendations
- Manage the offer process for internal and external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer analysis and development; effectively integrate diversity into staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates
- Ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals and follow recruitment guidelines and processes to insure compliance
- Develop an understanding of Pharmaceutical's Benefits Program and its competitive advantage in the market place
- Achieve recruitment metrics against Global TA targets
- Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the full recruitment life cycle
- BS degree in Human Resources, Business, a related discipline; or equivalent professional work experience required
- Prior HR experience required, preferably in a direct recruiter or Recruitment Coordinator role internally within Pharmaceutical or in an external recruitment capacity
- Must have demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with both hiring managers and all HR coworkers associated with your client groups
- Must have experience using an ATS, Workday preferred
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent consultative approach, strategic thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated direct sourcing experience preferred
- Prior recruitment experience supporting Research and Development
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary