Job Number: 21-15595
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Recruiter B for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Recruiter reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager and will effectively execute all aspects of the recruiting process.
- The Recruiter is part of a team that develops and executes methods of attracting, identifying, assessing and selecting top talent for the organization.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners as a trusted advisor, to understand business needs and strategies.
- Drive the full lifecycle recruiting process across multiple functions from screening to closing.
- Schedule interviews, develop sourcing techniques to attract top, diverse industry talent, and market job postings.
- Partner on diversity recruiting strategies that enable client to substantially increase hires from underrepresented groups.
- Consistently work to ensure Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion across our interview processes and employee experience.
- Ability to form strong relationships and partnerships at all levels of the organization and with candidates.
- Strong communication skills with a focus on asking questions and listening to understand.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to source, pre-qualify, schedule, interview, select candidates and negotiate offers.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Self-starter with exceptional attention to detail with time management, multitasking and communications skills.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Knowledge of State and Federal Employment regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications and Applicant Tracking Systems.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Cedric Ceballo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.