Job Number: 19-07680
Job Number: 19-07680
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Records Management for our client in Pearl River, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support documentation process and records management program for the Department
- Responsible for formatting and assuring documentation meets current quality specifications
- Provide advanced word processing support for all incoming documents.
- Support colleagues on use of submission templates, documents processing and fulfill any documentation needs
- Partnering with project teams and other customer groups (e.g., Managers, Cross functional teams, etc.) to ensure required contributions meet business needs and are provided in accordance with agreed time and quality standards.
- Accountable for database searches and contribute to documentation workflows.
- Strong IT skills: advanced use of MS Word
- Minimum 5 years of experience, knowledge and awareness of the functioning of the pharmaceutical industry (vaccine research and/or regulatory environment preferred)
- Ability to understand complex issues with appropriate support, such as global and/or regional regulatory activities involved in the document filing process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with appropriate level of independence, appropriate level of supervision, and scientific and regulatory community
- Strong problem solving skills, organizational skills, and multiple projects flexibility
- Ability to work well with the team
- Detail oriented, precise in oral and written communication
- Must be able to present information effectively, both orally and/or in writing, in a concise, logical, and persuasive manner
- Work well under pressure and a demanding workload
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Chris Paltep | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary