Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Reconciliation Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
- May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of ACH Prearranged Payment files, Credit and Debit Corporate Payment files and Corporate Tax Payment files.
- Performs operational functions related to ACH and EDI processing including: file verification, balancing, proof, over limit review, file/batch suspend processing, PEP+ onboarding, system set-up's, system maintenance, exception handling and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing customer service calls to/and from internal/external Banking clients as well as Department Users.
- Must ensure compliance with Client's Standards of Conduct, Patriot Act, CIP, Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, Information Security and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements - eQAR, NACHA ACH Rules, and other regulatory and compliance policies and procedures.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 3-5 years of experience is required.
- Some experience in electronic payment processing, or Banking experience and 2+ years of ACH processing preferred.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Interested in applying?
Contact Henry Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.