Progress on your journey to success! Eclaro is looking for a Receptionist - Office Administrator for our client in Wallstreet, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a global firm that provides superior infrastructure management and financial services to their clients via low-latency networking and advanced technologies. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our Client is looking for a well-organized and responsible office professional to assume a position as Receptionist - Office Administrator. This candidate will have a background in office management and administration, with experience interfacing with clients. He/She must be a highly motivated self-starter who understands the overall day to day needs of a fast paced and forward-thinking environment. This position will interact daily with all firm guests, vendors & staff members and may be asked to provide ad hoc administrative support.
- Office administrative functions such as phone screening, filing, copy/faxing, mailings & maintaining supplies needed to run the organization
- Front desk reception, registering all clients & firm guests with building security, greeting all guests as they arrive and directing them to their appropriate location.
- Assist in maintaining senior management meeting calendar, scheduling / organizing meetings including team and client events
- Maintaining building / vendor relationships, monitoring the office environment for any additional needs to ensure the work setting is running well.
- Ensuring reception & pantry are clean and in the proper condition for staff, clients & guests at all times.
- Sorting mail, invoicing and other materials and facilitate as necessary Maintaining files and databases.
- Preparing reports, proposals, correspondences & presentations.
- Office administrative functions such as screening calls, filing, copy/faxing, mailings & maintaining supplies needed to run the organization
- Collaborating with Human Resources and Office Managers in other locations for Global initiatives
- Working with Human Resources on schedule interviews, meetings, Intern/Internship, and ad hoc projects
- Working with Legal / Compliance & Finance Team in the preparation of key materials and information that require organizing & administering
- Collaborating with the Project & Marketing Teams reviewing, editing and/or preparing materials for internal & external distribution
- Coordination of business travel & accommodations for Management Team & Senior Staff members
- Organizing breakfast, lunch and/or dinner events as needed
- Assist with preparation of individual business and client expenses
- Lifting, sorting, and/or distributing packages of various weights and sizes
Interested in applying?
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of related office administration experience
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles & practices
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains firm, client & staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools including: Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to coordinate complex tasks across multiple teams
- Preferred Associates Degree or Higher
- The ability to legally work within the United States
Contact Chris Sta. Ana at Chris@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.