R&D Project Manager
R&D Project Manager
Job Number: 19-09800
Job Number: 19-09800
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a R&D Project Manager for our client in Cambridge, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Define and develop project scope schedule, budget and scope - Modify, and maintain complex IT project tracking tools.
- Coordinate activity among Global Medical Affairs teams for complex IT activities and administration tasks - including accurate requirements analysis and project documents.
- Work under heavy task loads to meet supervisor, work group, or project team-imposed deadlines.
- Work under supervision of the GMA IT manager to ensure project progress and status tracking.
- Frequent interaction with IT user teams (GMA), IT support teams and IT management.
- Provide status updates and reports to IT Integration and Chief Medical Office management.
- Bachelors degree in in business, computer systems, or equivalent technical field preferred. Project management training / certification preferred
- Minimum: 5 to 7 years in professional environment working on information technology software projects, Microsoft Office applications, working on project teams, coordinating project activity and interacting with business users/teams
- Preferred: Pharmaceutical/Biotech /Life Sciences Industry
- Behavioral competencies:
- Good Administrative Skills to Organize Information and Track Activity
- Attention to Detail to document important information
- Follow-Up to Meet Deadlines communicate status and obstacles
- Initiative and Communication to Engage People Professionally
- Good Interaction Skills to Create a Positive IT Image
- Potentially an executive admin with good Microsoft office skills
- Good time management and prioritization skills based on interaction with direct manager
- Administrative/Business skills:
- Ability to interact with vendors for obtaining cost information, quote information and planning activity
- Ability to Coordinate and plan Activity among several teams
- Good understanding and awareness of audience appropriate interactions VPs, executives, team members etc.
- Ability to Follow-Up Tasks / Assignments noting impacts to schedule, cost and scope
- Ability to Perform Training one-on-one or in small groups
- Ability to document and verify requirements with business teams.
- Ability to Guide Users on Best Practices and project activity
- Ability to understand and Communicate IT Tools - file management, SharePoint, etc.
- Ability to Communicate to Local and Remote Technical IT Teams
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical Environments preferred
- Understanding of Regulated (FDA Etc.) Environments preferred
- Technical Skills preferred:
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint Intermediate to Advanced Level
- Microsoft Project Intermediate to Advanced Level
- In-depth understanding of project management processes Project management Institute (PMI) or other methodology
- In-depth Understanding of requirements management processes - international Institute of business analysis (IIBA) or other methodology.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary