R&D Research Specialist MS or OR PhD
R&D Research Specialist MS or PhD
Job Number: 21-14121
Job Number: 21-14121
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a R&D Research Specialist MS or PhD for our client in Branchburg, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- You will work in Thick Film Photoresist (TFR) R&D team, focusing on research and development of TFR formulations for advanced IC packaging applications.
- Design and conduct innovative polymer /PAG synthesis and characterization of new materials
- Develop new platforms and optimize formulations to improve the performance of targeted products
- Communicate and present the research test results with the team and department manager in weekly meetings and monthly reports with scientific logic and conclusion.
- Proactively seek and provide ideas to address technical issues. As assigned by manager, participate in customer meetings and prepare update files for customers.
- Self-motivated individual with innovative ideas to address technical issues in TFR and IC packaging projects.
- Team player with good communication and collaboration ability with senior chemists, managers and technicians. Ability to discuss and present results in a logical manner and propose next steps.
- MS plus 1-2 yrs exp or PhD degree in organic, polymer chemistry or related materials science fields, working experience in polymer synthesis and characterization, photochemistry, or semiconductor related applications desired.
- Good understanding of IC packaging technology and principles of photoresist application/ theory, as well as resist related chemistry.
- Operating FAB and photoresist processing and testing equipment's, such as lithographic exposure tools, coating & development tracks etc.
- Experience in dealing with chemical vendors and IC customers is a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.