R&D OPS - Technology Operations Lead Technology Operations Lead
R&D OPS - Technology Operations Lead
Job Number: 21-15801
Job Number: 21-15801
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a R&D OPS - Technology Operations Lead for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- TS & Dx Technical Management is searching for an operations manager to support the Translational Sciences technology groups responsible for biomarker assay development and execution, focused on enabling a precision medicine approach in late phase clinical trials.
- This role will have significant interactions with stakeholders throughout Translational Medicine.
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring efficient execution of projects supporting on-going clinical trials, as well as efforts focused on translational research.
- This role will include end-to-end oversight from project initiation through data delivery for both internal and external work.
- The successful candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with a Growth Mindset.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are required, as well as experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
- Client values the innovation that can be inspired from in-person collaboration among our site-based employees. We also offer up to 50% remote work flexibility within a 2-week period.
- Apply project management skills to ensure work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third party vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Establish and maintain operational capabilities that facilitate efficient workflows/processes.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives through interaction of all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility of requests.
- Apply stakeholder management skills to facilitate successful relationships
- Utilize risk management techniques to minimize project derailment, and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years experience in drug development/scientific discipline.
- Firsthand knowledge of scientific/laboratory operations preferred.
- Experience working with vendors/facilitating contracts desired but not necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of significant complexity in a highly matrixed team environment.
- Significant exposure to biomarkers, including collections and logistics considerations.
- Understanding of clinical data management required.
- Experience and high degree of fluency with MS Office tools (esp. Excel and MS Project).
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems/data from a variety of sources, and through effective decision-making and planning, deliver superior business results.
- Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiating skills required.
- Highly effective organizational and time management skills required.
- Flexibility to re-focus priorities and achieve results in a frequently changing environment.
- Ability to foster teamwork by creating an environment based on mutual trust and respect.
- Embraces a culture of diversity and inclusion to enhance personal and company performance.
- Background in flow cytometry desired but not required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.