Job Number: 20-10362
Eclaro is looking for a Quantum Analyst for our client in Scottsdale, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Daily monitoring of Quantum's processes to ensure that various file transmissions to and from the system are operating properly
- Ensure that any Quantum production issues with an emphasis on the following modules (Cash Management, Bank Reconciliation, Foreign Exchange, I/C loans, Money Market, Investments, etc.) are resolved on time
- Actively working with Quantum and with internal IT teams to resolve any issues with bank files and data transmissions between Quantum and other systems including retrieval of market rates as applicable
- Resolving any accounting related issues within Quantum in collaboration with Accounting team
- Maintaining and managing transaction mapping rules in the system to ensure that the system is accurately categorizing prior day transaction activity from daily bank statement transmissions into Quantum
- Manage the set-up and maintenance of all static data elements (bank accounts, counterparties, general ledger, etc.) and configuration defaults and rules for Quantum.
- Build crystal reports to support Treasury Operations.
- Being a subject matter expert in the functionality of the Quantum system by developing a deep understanding of how the system works
- Developing and updating user guides, when applicable, to ensure that the Global Cash Management teams across the globe have access to up-to-date instructions on how to perform their required tasks in Quantum
- Keeping Treasury Management up-to-date on issues/challenges within the system
- Projects and other duties as needed by Treasury General requirements
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Marco Macario | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.