Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Quantitative Strategist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As part of this role, you will work in an exciting, fast-paced environment, helping traders improve their processing, balance sheet / inventory management, risk, P&L etc.
- This role is very technical in nature; it requires knowledge of programming languages, statistics and financial modeling
- Understanding equity derivatives pricing and trading models
- Enhancing existing inventory management models and infrastructure
- Understanding and building margin calculation models
- Developing P&L, client profitability and other analytical tools for the trading desk
- Analyzing big data and presenting results to management
- Daily interaction with the trading team and working closely with Technology, Finance, Middle Office etc.
- Developing in an in-house Python-based Quartz platform and using object-based and relational databases
- Having a strong academic background in Finance/Economics/Computer Science/Applied Mathematics/Physics/ Engineering/Statistics (up to MSc and PhD level)
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills – able to present complex material in a simple manner
- Knowledge of and experience working with derivative products
- Strong programming and technical skills. Knowledge of at least one programming language required (python, java, c, c++, scala, perl, slang)
- Working with relational/column-based databases and writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of basic financial mathematics
Interested in applying? Contact Bridgette Marks at Bridgette.Marks@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.