Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Quantitative Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The ideal candidate has a data and technology skill set with a passion for building front office tools
- The candidate should have energy to roll up their sleeves and dive into any business or technical challenge
- The candidate should be highly motivated to learn new things, spanning from business to technology to data processing
- There are many growth areas for the candidate into quantitative analysis, product development, and the algorithmic business
- Highly motivated and strong desire to learn business and, where appropriate, new technologies
- Strong team work and ability to collaborate with others
- Excellent communication skills to work with sales, product, technology, and traders globally
- Experience with modern python development and associated best practices (module structure, documentation, testing, CI, etc.)
- Knowledge of system design patterns
- Working knowledge of Unix and Databases (SQL)
- Ability to iterate from a MVP to full production application with close collaboration with users
- Strong drive towards automation and instrumentation
- Ability to learn other programming languages (R, kdb/q)
- Experience with real time trading and technology systems
- Familiarity with algorithmic trading
- Knowledge of equities, options, FX, or futures trading microstructure (tick data)
- Exposure to dealing with large data sets, data quality controls, data validation
- Basic knowledge of data modeling
- Data Visualization skills
Interested in applying? Contact Eric Jones at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.