Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Quantitative Developer/Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsibilities include research and development in support of our execution/transaction cost analysis technologies and methodologies
- The role is a hybrid of software development and quantitative analysis
- Knowledge of, and the ability to build, robust and scalable quantitative technological solutions is necessary
- The intended applications will evolve into front-office quantitative tools and reporting facilities, including a front-end with graphical capabilities
- The quantitative research agenda will focus on transaction cost analysis for equities, futures and options
- Over time, the research agenda will evolve with the needs of the overall electronic trading business covering areas such as execution consulting and market microstructure
- The ability to maintain a high degree of productivity in a large organization that emphasizes collaboration and team culture is required
- Exposure to real-time, automated trading systems and algorithmic trading
- Experience with large tick (trade and quote) data sets
- Experience with statistical analysis and data visualization
- Knowledge of equities and futures microstructure (emphasis on futures)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Database programming experience, ideally with KDB
- Experience developing Tableau analytics
- Quantitative degree
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.