Quantitative Analysis on Liquidity Products
Quantitative Analysis on Liquidity ProductsBe a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Quantitative Analysis on Liquidity Products for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The ideal candidate has a data and technology skill set for studying large data sets through quantitative methods
- The candidate will be the primary quantitative analyst for different routing products: develop and create detailed metrics for evaluation of the performance the ATS, Smart Order Router and Market Access components
- The candidate will also be in charge of analysis and reporting for various matching engine technologies
- The candidate's detailed analysis will evaluate retail executions relative to Rule 605 and key metrics for order routing disclosures per Rule 606
- Working knowledge of equity market structure of venue selection/rules of engagement
- Highly motivated and strong desire to learn business and, where appropriate, new technologies
- Working kdb or R or python experience necessary as a research language
- Strong team work and ability to collaborate with others
- Excellent communication skills to work with sales, product, technology, and traders globally
- Experience with real time trading and technology systems
- Familiarity with algorithmic trading
- Knowledge of equities, options, FX, or futures trading microstructure (tick data)
- Exposure to dealing with large data sets, data quality controls, data validation
- Presentation / Visualization skills
- Familiarity with databases and software engineering and Unix
Interested in applying?
Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.