Quant Researcher/Analyst Electronic Trading
Quant Researcher/Analyst – Electronic Trading
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Quant Researcher/Analyst – Electronic Trading for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• This position is within the quantitative strategies team supporting equities, futures and options electronic trading
• The analyst will participate in the team's quantitative research efforts related to algorithm and smart order router strategy design, execution performance analysis and predictive modeling
• Knowledge of US market microstructure is required, and an understanding of exchange-specific capabilities is highly desired
• At least 1 year of relevant experience
• Graduate degree in an applied technical field (statistics, engineering, data science ...)
• Graduate training in applied statistics
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Hands-on experience independently analyzing complex financial datasets
• Database programming (SQL or q)
• Analytical programming (e.g. Python, R, Matlab)
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.