|Reference # :||18-03960||Title :||Quant Developer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||04/17/2018|
Be a part of creating the right solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Quant Developer for our client in New York, NY
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Top investment bank is looking for Quantitative Developer covering the Equities Delta One trading desk. Delta One Trading principally involves providing liquidity to clients in swaps, futures and forwards and other flow derivatives. As part of the trading process the desk trades a significant volume of equities, futures and options to hedge delta, on a risk and agency basis, but also trades FX, interest rate and dividend instruments. Candidate will work in a fast-paced environment, helping traders improve their processing, balance sheet / inventory management, risk, P&L etc. This role is very technical in nature; it requires knowledge of programming languages, statistics and financial modeling.
• Developing equity derivatives pricing and trading models
• Enhancing existing inventory management models and infrastructure
• Understanding and building margin calculation models (e.g. for UMR calculations)
• Developing P&L, client profitability and other analytical tools for the trading desk
• Daily interaction with the trading team and working closely with Technology, Finance, Middle Office etc.
• Developing in an in-house Python-based Quartz platform and using object-based and relational databases
• Min 3-5 years of technical/strategy/quant experience within financial industry
• Having a strong academic background in Finance/Computer Science/Applied Mathematics/Engineering/Statistics (up to Masters)
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills – able to present complex material in a simple manner
• Knowledge of and experience working with derivative products
• Strong programming and technical skills. Knowledge of at least one programming language required (python, java, c, c++, scala, perl, slang)
• Working with relational/column-based databases and writing SQL queries
• Knowledge of basic financial mathematics
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status..