Quant Developer - Trade Analytics
|Reference # :||16-10262||Title :||Quant Developer - Trade Analytics|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||11/30/2016|
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Quant Developer for one of our financial services clients. This position is a developer position specializing in trade analytics and visualization.
o Skills required
· Python programming
· Comfortable with pandas and numpy (or prior experience with Matlab, R or similar)
· Familiarity with one or more plotting libraries such as matplotlib, bokeh, pyplot, ggplot, highcharts , D3 etc
· Web development experience involving streaming data tables and plots (ex: web sockets).
· Prior experience working with grids and plotting solutions
· Perform Execution performance studies
· Develop studies and tools to find liquidity
· Implement portals and tools to analyze marketdata, trade & risk data
· Provide interfaces to other consumers of the value added data