Quant/Algo DeveloperGrab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Quant/Algo Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position is within the quantitative strategies team supporting equities, futures and options electronic trading
- The role is for an algorithm developer who will also participate in quantitative analysis related to design accuracy and efficiency, strategy evaluation, performance improvements and real-time production support
- Development is in collaboration with quantitative research analysts and other development teams
- This position involves both software development and quantitative research in a team environment
- Experience developing execution strategies/algorithms in Java or C++ in a Unix/Linux environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced degree in an applied, technical field
- Practical working knowledge of statistics
Interested in applying?
Contact Bridgette Marks at Bridgette.Marks@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.