Quant Algo Developer - Market Making HireDesc-Assoc
Quant Algo Developer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Quant Algo Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Will work on expanding client's existing electronic trading stack working closely with algorithmic developers, IT, and quants
• Will involve development work on client's core algorithmic trading offering, multi leg cross asset trading strategies, and proprietary algorithmic customization engine
• Should be a motivated self-learner, with an in depth knowledge of Java or C++, and working knowledge of analytical languages such as Q or R
• Previous experience developing trading systems, and market microstructure while not required is a plus
• May evolve into development and integration of predictive signals into algorithms, and smart order router
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.