Quality - QC Associate QC Associate
Job Number: 21-16987
Job Number: 21-16987
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a QC Associate for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Perform routine Bioburden, Endotoxin, and Identification testing in accordance with SOPs, safety, and cGMP guidelines to support the release and stability of finished products, raw materials, in-process materials, and various components
- Perform clean utility sampling Monitor on critical operating parameters for equipment and instrumentation to ensure standard operation (Weekends only)
- Recognize, report, and document deviations from test methodologies, specifications, and alert limits
- Maintain up to date knowledge of cGMP, job related SOPs and complete all assigned training on time
- Assist Senior Analyst with no test task when necessary.
- Work closely with subject matter experts with regards to discrepancy reporting, investigations and CAPAs associated with the process.
- BS/BA in biological sciences, or its equivalent in experience.
- 0 to 2 years experience in a regulated microbiology laboratory preferred.
- Excellent manual dexterity including proficiency in aseptic techniques.
- Familiarity with the use of air sampling equipment, autoclaves, micro ID methods, and endotoxin testing.
- Experience requiring one to work independently as well as part of a team, to complete assignments within defined time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently conduct multiple routine tasks, procedures, and operations effectively and consistently.
- Comfortable working with acid and bases on occasion
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.