Quality - QC Associate QC Associate
Job Number: 21-15401
Job Number: 21-15401
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a QC Associate for our client in Bothell, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary focus of the Quality Control Associate I role will be to support raw material testing and release within a cGMP environment.
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position.
- The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job.
- This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
- There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job.
- Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.
- Education: BS in a scientific discipline
- Experience 0-3 years of regulated industry experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize work from multiple projects.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Computer proficiency as well as the ability to master new software programs.
- Experience working in a GMP environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, business results-driven environment.
- Perform or support cGMP Raw Material release using various software packages.
- Ensure timely completion of testing and tasks as assigned.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Maintain instrumentation and equipment preventative maintenance and supporting documentation in a cGMP compliant manner.
- Assist in the implementation of new assay methodologies and the associated instrumentation.
- Identify and support initiation of Deviations, CAPAs and Laboratory Investigations.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.