Job Number: 20-10120
Be at the forefront of innovation. Eclaro is looking for a Quality Manager for our client in Rockville, MD.
Eclaro’s client is a prestigious research university. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Quality Manager is responsible for oversight of adherence to quality assurance and quality control activities of the laboratory. The Quality Manager is also responsible for oversight of the safety compliance in the laboratory.
- Position reports directly to Technical Supervisor. Communicates via telephone, email, letters and forms, face-to-face, and in other electronic formats with internal and external staff and partnering agencies. Communicates with regulatory and accreditation agencies.
- Facilitation of laboratory participation in an HHS approved proficiency testing program commensurate with the services offered;
- Managing and documenting a quality control program appropriate for the testing performed and ensuring that parameters for acceptable levels of analytic performance are maintained throughout the entire testing process from the initial receipt of the specimen, through sample analysis and reporting of test results. This includes oversight of maintenance and calibration of equipment and documentation and follow-up of corrective actions.
- Tracking training and education of each member of the laboratory and ensuring that training requirements are met;
- Tracking the competency assessment of all testing personnel and ensuring that competency requirement are met
- Coordinating, monitoring and tracking laboratory safety based on OSHA and university requirements
- Practical Experience: Have at least two years of laboratory training or experience, or both, in high complexity testing. Experience in quality management in a high complexity clinical laboratory would be preferred.
- Technical Qualifications: Attention to detail and advanced organizational skills. Good computer skills. Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Ability to work with colleagues of diverse backgrounds.
If interested, you may contact:
Gladys Caña | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.