Quality Control Core
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Quality Control Core for our client in Woodland, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Roles that are responsible for the analysis, development, and operation of quality and risk management systems.
- Activities include developing standards for quality, documentation and processes as well as continuous improvement and preventive activities.
- Monitors and documents that procedures, processes, equipment, and systems meet specifications and quality standards. Drives improvement of processes and procedures.
- IMPACT: Impacts the effectiveness of own work team through quality of services or information provided; typically acts as an informal resource for less experienced colleagues.
- COMPLEXITY: Identifies key issues and patterns and spots new, less obvious solutions.
- ACCOUNTABILITY/ INDEPENDENCE: Accountable for quality of own work; provides solutions to problems based on practice, existing precedents or procedures; uses discretion to modify work practices and processes to achieve results or improve efficiency.
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision.
- Requires proficiency through formal and job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.
- Typically reports to a Manager role or Project Manager role (for a defined period of time) based on organizational set-up, may have a lead person for day-to-day guidance.
- High school diploma or equivalent required and 3-5 yrs relevant work experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.