Quality Control Chemist
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Quality Control Chemist for our client in Lake Forest, IL.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Perform a variety of analytical laboratory testing of finished products and assure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Operate a variety of test equipment, such as HPLC, spectrophotometer, pH meter, filtration devices, hot plates, Moisture Apparatus, GC, balances, etc.
- Conduct a variety of analytical lab tests in compliance with standard testing methods, procedures and regulations
- Implement quality control specifications
- Set up instruments and conduct sample tests
- Utilize a variety of methods to assure compliance to established standards and testing controls
- Interpret test results and prepare and submit reports related to test results
- Perform, interpret, evaluate and record standard process control laboratory tests
- Perform calculations as needed and record results
- Notify appropriate personnel of abnormal or critical results and significant changes in lab results
- Troubleshoot, clean and maintain instruments, glassware and equipment
- Conduct preliminary diagnostic test on equipment
- Assure materials meet standards of cleanliness to assure accurate test results
- Assure an adequate supply of test materials to perform daily testing
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment
- Prepare periodic and special reports concerning quality control and results of laboratory tests
- Prepare analytical results reports to relay qualitative and quantitative data
- Submit to manager of quality
- Perform a variety of laboratory testing
- Perform mathematical calculations applicable to chemistry testing
- Work cooperatively with others
- Follows instructions, policies, and procedures
- Operate, maintain and repair equipment required to perform related duties
- Observe health and safety regulations
- 0-3 years of experience in a related laboratory.
- HPLC, UV/VS, GC, etc.
- Technical record-keeping techniques.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand fluent English.
- Strong understanding of GMP concepts and requirements.
- Able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness while completing work in a timely manner.
- Bachelors of Science degree in chemistry or closely related field
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.